Thursday, January 20, 2005

Where Do I Start?

First of all, getting a job the week of Christmas when you have Christmas knitting left to do is not the smartest thing. :)

I've been swamped between working p/t outside of the house, p/t from home, and going to school full-time online. Yikes...someone stop me. So, I've been knitting, but no blogging time.

I don't have any pictures to post right now, but here's what's on the needles (hanging head in shame).

~ Klaralund - I'm halfway done with a front/back panel. Still haven't decided if I want it to be the front or back.

~ Yet another farrow rib scarf in the same yarn as the first one.

~ A scarf that I'm designing as I go in Berroco's Softwist which, to date, is the softest, shiniest yarn I have ever worked with and I'm loving it!

~ The sock to go with the previously posted pic of my first sock. :) It'll get done some day.

~ Knitty.com's thong-th-thong in Red Fixation from Cascade for DH's Valentine's gift.

~ A scarf knit on one 5 and one 15 in a novelty yarn that I can't for the life of me remember the name of.

Finished objects:

~ My Irish Hiking Scarf is finally done. I'll post pics of that soon.

~ A scarf for my best friend from high school. We went to Wally World and she picked out a couple yarns that she wanted knit together in a basic stitch to make a wide and long scarf. The yarn was pretty, but I wasn't sure how it would turn out. Oh, my god! I want one. It's gorgeous and it's all the yarn because all I did was hold it together and knit in garter stitch.

~ A couple little hats for my brother's girlfriend's daughters. Get all that? lol

Such a sad, sad little list of finished objects in comparison to my WIP list. It'll get there though. I've promised not to cast on for anything else until I have at least half of my WIPs done. Gotta get moving though since I have a KAL for a boot sock in Wool Ease starting on the 1st of February! :)

Happy Knitting!
Mands

No comments: