Sunday, November 21, 2004

I'm a bad blogger!

It's been a while since I've updated this blog. I tried to add some progress pics to the side of my blog the other day and I am completely HTML challenged. I have no clue what I'm doing. If you're ready this and you know how, could you break it down for me Barney style???

I'm working on three projects right now, waiting for yarn and patterns for a couple others. My Irish Hiking Scarf is about 1/3 done. After I finish that I need to do the modified patterns for the hat and gloves. I'm also working on a shawl that I'm attempting to make without a pattern, but with the help of a lovely poster on KR. The yarn I'm using for the shawl is beautiful and I'll post pics soon. I'm also working on my first pair of socks. My two year anniversary is in December and the traditional gift for the second year is cotton so I'm knitting Mike a pair of cotton blend socks with Sockotta in the tan/brown/white colorway. It took me quite a while to get used to knitting on DPNs, but I'm getting there. Progress pics will be posted soon.

I'm desperately trying to find a tree skirt pattern. I've found gorgeous blue/white/silver yarn and that is the color sheme that our tree is in and to date we have no skirt for our poor Charlie Brown tree. Anyone know of a simple tree skirt pattern?

Well, I should get off here and go to bed. Night night.

No comments: