Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Got the blues

I'm feeling lonely tonight. Ever have one of those nights where you can't seem to even remember who you are...I mean, you, down beneath all of the layers, you. I'm having one of those nights. So much has happened in the past year. My life is so different. Wish I knew where to go from here.

Knitting helps a little though. Therapy, I guess. Seeing something created from a piece of yarn in my very hands, that's something. Mike's one sock is down to the decreases for the toe. Might get a pair this year after all. My scarf is coming along nicely if a little slower than Mike's did. Have to work on the socks when Mike is at work which doesn't leave much time for my scarf. Kureyon should be arriving within a couple weeks for my Klaralund, oh, and the pattern, too. Yarn on its way for my brother's scarf and ear warmer thingy (sounds so girly to call it a headband). Think I'll make a couple washclothes for friends this year. Fill them with natural soaps. Maybe that will work. I don't have many people to get things for. Just a few really.

Time to get back to work though.

No comments: