Monday, May 14, 2007

Sockapalooza4


Pattern: Eyelet and Flame Chevron from Vogue Knitting Stitchionary Volume One (to be posted after they're done)

Yarn: Claudia Hand Painted in Pink Posey from The Loopy Ewe

Needles: Knit Picks DPNs Size 0

I absolutely love this yarn, the needles, the pattern, everything about this sock. I'm so thrilled that it's all coming together so well for my sock recipient. She totally deserves it.


My latest obsession, tiny socks for my sock blocker keychain. The yarn was a gift in one of my orders from The Loopy Ewe. Can you tell that I love Sheri and The Loopy Ewe???

4 comments:

brooke t. higgins said...

Wow! Pretty sock! I love Claudia's handpainted.

When are we going to get to hang out and knit together???

Anonymous said...

nice sock, is that for sockapalooza??? this is your upstream pal, i hope that the babe is doing OK
luv, sok-pal

Anonymous said...

Love the socks! and will definitely want the pattern :)
Yes I'll be posting mine too :) thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

that is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! :)

Doesn't "sock blocker" sound like some kind of anti-theft device?