Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Silly life...getting in the way

The past few months have been difficult to say the least. It's been a struggle to find time and/or energy to knit. This is a knitting blog, so I won't bore you with all the details, but my marriage is not very stable at the moment. We're going to do the whole counseling thing and I really hope that it works out, but at this point it's very unsure.

However, I have been doing some knitting and here is pictoral proof.












From left to right: Ribbed scarf in Knit Picks Elegance - Fawn, My So Called Scarf in Yarn Bee Mosaic Twist - Blue Lagoon, and Farrow Rib Socks in Knit Picks Essentials - Fawn

I'm working on a rolled brim hat to go with the My So Called Scarf. I contemplated whether I wanted to do the hat that matches it, but I decided against it. Thank you to everyone who offered to send me the pattern though!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I hope everything works out to your satisfaction soon. I hope you can work things out, but if you can't then I hope you can have an amicable split. Sometimes it's just necessary.

Amy Boogie said...

The knits are looking good. I hope life settles down and things start looking up for you.